Michael Sifeldeen and I (BLH) sat down for a good 90 minutes yesterday and pounded out a very casual BLH podcast. It was Mike’s first time and I hadn’t done one for ages but it was good to get back on the horse and we covered a ton of Edmonton Oilers material including:
- The Larsson trade and why it was necessary for the Oilers to make it.
- How we thought the entry draft was going to go down for the Oilers.
- Why is Milan Lucic a much better fit for the Oilers than Taylor Hall.
- Griffin Reinhart, should the Oilers keep him or move on?
- The World Cup
- Who the Oilers supposedly offered for Jon Merrill and Eric Gelinas before they landed on Adam Larsson.
- Is Whyte Ave. more or less stabby than ten years ago?
Take a listen below and please subscribe if you’d like to hear more from us. It’s being hosted on Soundcloud at the moment and so options are a bit limited to using the SoundCloud app or the website interface. Our apologies, we’ll try to have that sorted ASAP!