Hey all, I’m sure you all know by now that Bob McKenzie did a massive 45 minute interview with Oilers GM Peter Chiarelli. Now, I don’t know about you but I don’t have that much time to sit around and watch a hockey interview for that long, so I thought I’d chop it up for those of you that feel the same as me.
Each section is 5-10 minutes long and I’ve not removed anything. So if you’ve got the time, you can go over to TSN’s site you can watch the whole thing unfettered.
The thing with TSN is not everything is available outside of Canada and that’s a real piss-off for those of us that want to consume the content on that website but are unable to.
McKenzie and Chiarelli go over a plethora of things like,
- The Eberle/Strome Trade
- How the McDavid and Draisaitl contracts will affect the team going forward
- The future of Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (PC loses his shit a little here)
- Why Chiarelli gave Milan Lucic a 6/10 grade for his 1st season with the Oilers
- Where Jesse Puljujarvi is going to slot in
- The re-visit the Larsson/Hall trade… Again
- Kris Russell: Black Box Analytics!!! Henderson’ll love this.
- Acquiring another dman
- Final expectations going into 2017/18
If you could do me a solid and subscribe to the channel, that’d be beauty! It took me the better part of a day to get this sorted and if I know folks are watching them, I feel better about using all that time to do things like this for you.
Without further adieu, I present to you the 7-part Interview between Bob McKenzie and Oilers GM Peter Chiarelli.
Thank you kindly!